Asheville Bed and Breakfast Inn
Rates & Policies at the Sweet Biscuit Inn
• Open year round with a two-night minimum stay on weekends, holidays and the month of October
• Check-in between 3:00 and 6:00 PM; please call for any other arrangements. Check-out by 11:00 AM.
• All rooms are equipped with private bathrooms (WC, shower or bathtub) and include breakfast (unless stated otherwise).
• $149 - $179 per night for queen bedrooms with single or double occupancy.
• $199 - $209 per night for the king bedrooms with single or double occupancy.
• $219 per night for the upstairs two-room Suite with single or double occupancy. Extra persons in the suite are $30 per person per night, including breakfast. Children under 2 are free of charge.
• $229 per night for the Carriage House (assuming use of upstairs bedrooms only) without breakfast; optional breakfast served at the main house at $18 per person (children under 2 eat free of charge), seating capacity permitting; extended-stay discounts available for rentals of 1 week or longer; downstairs daybed sofa sleeping accommodations available at $25 per night, full bedding included.
• All rates are before adding 13% local tax (7% NC Sales Tax + 6% Buncombe County Occupancy Tax). Tax rates can always be subject to change, and we reserve the rate to update our pricing in order to stay compliant with local tax laws.
• All rates are subject to change without prior notice. We always honor the rates valid at the time of booking.
• 15% discount for Monday-Thursday weeknight stays in our guest rooms, 2 night minimum, holidays excluded, Jan 18 - Apr 21, 2016.
• Extra persons in the room are $30 per person per night. Children under 2 are free of charge. Children over 2 are extra persons, and they will be provided with a roll-away bed, towels and linens, and a seat at the breakfast table.
• Children are welcome. We request to be notified in advance if children will be among our guests, along with their age(s). Sitting can be arranged with sufficient advance notice.
• Digital HD cable television and air conditioning is in each room.
• Guest telephone is located in the entry foyer.
• Wireless Internet access is available in the Inn and free of charge.
• The entire guest house and the Carriage House are non-smoking. We strive to provide odor-free accommodations to our guests. Any act of willful olfactory pollution, be it through smoking, diffusion of essential oils etc., will incur a minimum cleaning surcharge of $250, possibly more if rooms cannot be rented to other guests.
• Dog-friendly lodging is available in the Carriage House only. There is a $50 non-refundable pet fee. Dogs must not be left alone unless they are crated. Dogs must not be left unattended outside and must be walked on a leash at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the upstairs bedrooms. If found in either one of the upstairs bedrooms, a $120 service and cleaning surcharge will be billed to the credit card on file.
• Special weekly rates are available upon request.
• For any group booking of 4 or more accommodations (room, suite, Carriage House) we require prior contact in order to be able to make the most suitable arrangements.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, checks and cash.
• Intended use of any type of Gift Card or Gift Certificate needs to be indicated at time of booking, and their acceptance is subject to individual approval. Gift Certificates issued by the Sweet Biscuit Inn or the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association are welcome. Restrictions and black-out periods may apply. We do not accept BedandBreakfast.com Gift Cards.
• Cancellation Policy: If notification of a cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit is refundable less a $40 cancellation fee per room. If notification of a cancellation is received 9-13 days prior to the arrival date, the advance deposit is forfeited and is non-refundable. The deposit can be credited towards a future stay within twelve months of the canceled visit. If notification of a cancellation is received less than 9 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable. Early departures or no-shows are considered a cancellation and are treated within the described policy. We ask that all cancellations be made by email or other written correspondence. We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay.
• All reservations are held with a 1-night room charge plus tax (2-night room charge for bookings of 5 nights and longer). The balance is due upon guests' arrival. A booking with said deposit payment indicates acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
SWEET BISCUIT INN • A Charming Bed & Breakfast in Western North Carolina
Claudia & Christian Hickl • 77 Kenilworth Road • Asheville, NC 28803 • USA
Domestic or international: +1 (828) 250-0170 • Info@SweetBiscuitInn.com